MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

• Yes Of Course

Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 27 4.3%

• Total voters

krbshappy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I like that it is Born in the USA, it looks solid, and will be quiet. I'm still in the planning stages, this is a nice looking pump!

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the company’s willing to give 5 yr warranty gotta be a great pump. And their also helping dry land too with Replanting America Program.

NNarcosis32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aesthetics for me. Yea it has to perform well... but the sumps give me GOOSEBUMPS o_O
Good luck to everyone!

Paul Worley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC Giveaway.jpg

MRC is known in the aquarium industry for innovation and quality! Their amazing product lines include skimmers, sumps, reactors, and pumps. We want you to get to know MRC and their incredible equipment. And... THEY'RE GIVING 1 LUCKY REEF2REEFER a MRC -MP-6100 PUMP!!

HOW TO ENTER
Bonus Entries
*Make a post in this thread for each of your entries! Winning entry is subject to verification.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

(1) MRC HydroTek MP-6100 Pump ($600 Value)

1 MP-6100.png

The most versatile pump in the lineup, the MRC MP series is perfect for those medium pressure applications where quiet performance and efficiency is required. With the robust motor and premium saltwater safe seal, you have the ideal aquarium or pond pump solution. An unprecedented 60 month warranty gives you the peace of mind you expect from MRC.

The Drawing

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on October 7th, 2019! (Last day to enter is October 4th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to MRC for this spectacular giveaway!
wq.jpg

NShirke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good flow and quiet pump are very important for me. I guess this pump claims to have one.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for more entries!!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
entry #1 Made in USA

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
entry #2 another product that I like is the low profile frag/QT tank that they employ on the large systems, its not shown on the site, guessing its built to order.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry is a question, Have you tried a Variable frequency controller on your AC pumps to control flow output?
I am surprised I haven't seen anyone utilizing these for large pumps and motors, everyone uses ball valves to restrict flow
instead.
1568907519240.png
1568907730400.png

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.3%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.3%
Back