MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
60 month warranty is awesome! Also like the way they say the pump is "Born in USA"
 
Simple. Made right here in Merica
 
Official Entry: I like the MRC Pumps low power draw and the long warrantee but like best is it's quiet performance.
 
60 Month warranty is cool. And if it's as silent as the specs show, that would be awesome.
 
Following on IG
 
I really like their recirculating skimmers. I used beckett skimmers for years and they worked like a champ (if you have space....lol)
 
Supporting member entry
 
Low wattage and lots of flow. What's not to like? Plus they plant trees which is cool.
 
Official entry: It’s made by MRC, what’s there not to like? Would be perfect for my next build (500 gallon) .

Bonus entries:
I like the cleanliness of there sumps. Functional and looks good!
I also liked and followed there Facebook and Instagram.

8A46FC96-9FEE-4C0D-8D34-1FC8CC69ED3C.png 1C9F982B-0615-434C-A2F5-495A9314245A.png
 
Official Entry: I like that it’s made in the USA and they plant a tree for every pump
 
I’m a supporting member
 
Quiet, Efficient Flow!
Made in great USA!
Nice Warranty!
Looks like a great pump!
I need this pump for my basement.
:);Woot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new