• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MrD Delivers!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

2nafisher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can honestly say that @MrD is a superb seller. I received my package in the mail this morning. All the polyps on all three frag plugs were fully opened in the box. Beautiful CB Bowsers, BEBB’s and Utter Chaos.

I’m glad I put in an order!!! The packaging was unbelievable. I have ordered from several vendors, and MrD’s packing skills are far superior. Double bagged, inner bag was heat sealed, plug in the cups that actually stayed in place (lol). I’m thrilled

These pictures are straight out of the box!! They were opened even more in the package and are now adjusting to 4 mp40’s lol.

22923520-4500-422C-8F58-31317CD5583C.jpeg

Last edited:

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justin, thanks for the positive feedback! Enjoy the new corals!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back