• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

msman Great Trade

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO I really wanted some Zs and Ps wellmsman Hooked ME UP thanks a ton!!

These are some I got some that aren't completly happy yet but doing well,

LMK what you think they are also it is nice to be able to ID them when folks ask......

DSC02284.jpg

Both
DSC02283.jpg

SO Sweet
DSC02282.jpg

AND MY FAV!!!!!
DSC02281.jpg

Thanks A Ton I hope everything is doing well!!

He sent me more I just can't remeber which one, very genourus!!

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope so, I realize why you guy all have separt area for stuff after I lost some expensine/ sweet stuff once! I am working on a paly/zoa tank to keep just them! I wanted one a LFS in MI had 48x24x13" that would have been great a guy was sellin two OM 3 way spin 90 + a SCWD for $40!! I could have just added it to the dart and been done, the guy I was supossed to trade with didn't save one for me!! GRRR It was $50 for the tank! Man that would have been sweet.

Thanks again msman, LMK how everythin is doin'!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back