MSU vs UofM

Saltwatertaylor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
532
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who will you be rooting for for tomorrows game? Michigan or Michigan state...
As for me...
GO GREEN!!!
"Pride comes before the fall"
 
I'm torn BC I grew up a state fan, but the uofm keeps my dad alive when he was told 8 years ago to gohome and tell his family goodbye BC he had advanced kidney cancer and wouldn't make it more than a couple weeks. And they also just saved my friends baby who was born with a congenital heart defect a couple months ago. I guess either way I can't lose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new