• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MTC pro cal reactor

AriMiko43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
655
Location
Oak Ridge, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a used MTC Pro Cal reactor with carbon doser regulator for sale. I modded it to accept a ph probe for tuning. I also have about 30-35 lbs of reborn media for it. Selling both reactor and carbon doser together for $600 firm picked up. No shipping. I am located in northern NJ Sparta area or Roselle NJ for pick up. I also have a 20lb co2 tank for a additional $100
235E056F-BB87-475B-ADED-497CB741FAEA.jpeg

FA052AFB-36DA-4445-88F4-AD4446B8848E.jpeg
44F885ED-8EFD-4133-A0F6-F72E586CB479.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new