Mtmesser's 200 Rimless Aquarium

Thanks again. And Yeah I may try some extra softies that grow quick just to see what happens. I have a ton of xenia and gsp and can get quite a few different mushrooms. I guess it will be more of a experimental reef with non-reef safe fish and see what occurs.
 
WOW looks great!!! I can't wait to see what you put in there. Saltwater pond would be so cool!!!
 
Thanks. Yeah I'm ready to do the pond, but need to stock this tank first before my next adventure.

Does anyone have any problems with the fish I listed? Jumping, extra aggression among similar tankmates, etc..?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new