• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mtraylor is AWESOME A+++ Seller

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

celebrityovernight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually don't post much but had an amazing experience with one of the long time members of R2R, mtraylor. I bought an sps pack he was selling and added a couple more fresh cuts at a very reasonable price. I was expecting 1-2" frags max, and the man shows up with legit mini colonies! These were legit multi branch frags with amazing colors! Super nice guy to talk to as well. Definitely but with confidence!!!

UFreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a Tunze Pump from Mtraylor and he is a First Class Guy. Buy with Confidence!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back