MTRC BOD Nomination Thread

novajohn01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's nomination time again for Middle Tennessee. Elections are taking place at the December meeting.The current BOD will stay on and help direct the new BOD and finish up with BOD requirements in February and finish up with the Frag Swap......

star fawkes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my only year in the club and since I won't be around for the next year I don't feel like I can nominate anyone but I will say that the current board did an amazing job running the club. I missed the frag swap but I had a great time at the other meetings, Sustainable Aquatics was a great one!

OP
OP
novajohn01

novajohn01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my only year in the club and since I won't be around for the next year I don't feel like I can nominate anyone but I will say that the current board did an amazing job running the club. I missed the frag swap but I had a great time at the other meetings, Sustainable Aquatics was a great one!
Thankyou, we are gonna miss ya man,thankyou for your service again,hope you make it up to the frag swap

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy, we've both been nominated. lol

I have talked it over with Annette and before we accept or decline, what exactly are the requirements of the VP and treasurer (or any other position really)?
I know you guys put in a lot of time and work, especially preparing for the frag swap. Our biggest concern is that with our jobs and the kids that we might not be able to put in the time necessary to do it right. I am pretty much not able to make any plans during the week because some days I have to work pretty late and I never know when I'll get home, other days I might be home by noon though. Annette works 12 hrs shifts at Vanderbilt and they make out their schedules months ahead of time so she would need lots of notice to be off for something.
We would both definitely like to help the club if it is doable.

OP
OP
novajohn01

novajohn01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy, we've both been nominated. lol

I have talked it over with Annette and before we accept or decline, what exactly are the requirements of the VP and treasurer (or any other position really)?
I know you guys put in a lot of time and work, especially preparing for the frag swap. Our biggest concern is that with our jobs and the kids that we might not be able to put in the time necessary to do it right. I am pretty much not able to make any plans during the week because some days I have to work pretty late and I never know when I'll get home, other days I might be home by noon though. Annette works 12 hrs shifts at Vanderbilt and they make out their schedules months ahead of time so she would need lots of notice to be off for something.
We would both definitely like to help the club if it is doable.
Its not that bad if you plan it all out in the beginning,Treasurer handles the clubs money,purchases,etc..

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back