MTRC Full Tank Shots

My 90
1.jpg
 
My 40 gallon it has been up for 5 months now
 

Attachments

  • 1383497320421.jpg
    1383497320421.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 354
Thought I'd post an updated public of my tank tonight. I've got to learn how to take decent pictures with my DSLR. The phone just doesn't take very good pics without a flash.
 
Don't laugh. My first attempt at this but here it is. From 6 months ago up to now. Having fun learning from you guys.
 

Attachments

  • 1384408013409.jpg
    1384408013409.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 1384408050236.jpg
    1384408050236.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 306
  • 1384408091575.jpg
    1384408091575.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 1384408126885.jpg
    1384408126885.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 286
Bowin, I love the shape of the tank! I dont think Ive ever seen one in person. Looks good man!
 
Bowin, I love the shape of the tank! I dont think Ive ever seen one in person. Looks good man!

Thanks! I bought it for freshwater originally but saw someone else using one for a reef. I've always wanted to try sw but thought it was something too intimidating to try. Enjoying the mental challenges this hobby provides.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new