MTRC Full Tank Shots

Corals.com

CeeGee

View Badges
Reaction score
E10E87D8-A8A7-4BA1-8A05-CFFCE3AD26AD.jpeg
Terrible pic of my tank. Not real good at taking pics. Quite a few corals in here from fishdoc back in the day (he probably doesn’t remember me), a couple of pieces from Fishey Business in Bowling Green back in the day (Hope Mitch is doing well in his retirement), huge sunset monti on my overflow was from Smyrnareefer (Jay) and the rest from WWC and Jason Fox. ALL FISH are from Divers Den. With Mitch being out of business no fish from around here are going in my tank.

Tank is just now rebounding from moving last year. Lost 75% of all my coral in the move.

Last edited:

Eagle_Steve

To many tanks!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Harry. I have not killed those frags yet that I got from ya at the expo lol. You done got me putting SPS in all of my mixed tanks lol.

They are run across the top of the the 90 in my bedroom, as you can see below. All are encrusted now and have new growth. Need to swing down there and pick up some tort and a few others sometime.

IMG_2262.jpg

[email protected]

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Harry. I have not killed those frags yet that I got from ya at the expo lol. You done got me putting SPS in all of my mixed tanks lol.

They are run across the top of the the 90 in my bedroom, as you can see below. All are encrusted now and have new growth. Need to swing down there and pick up some tort and a few others sometime.
Come on down! Make sure to have your passport at the state line!

Cultivated Reef

willow659

View Badges
Reaction score
Cylced and Balanced. Have started to stock the tank. I'm ready for an AquaSD order, any suggestions?
Fish tailspot blenny, green clown goby, yellow prawn goby (currently stuck in the back of the JBJ)

That looks amazing!

Do you want to win a GHL ProfiLux 4 Controller Ultimate set?

• Yes I need a controller

Votes: 90 54.9%
  • Yes I would like to try this controller

Votes: 53 32.3%
  • No I'm not going to be an early bird partner member

Votes: 21 12.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Underwater Creations, Inc.
TCK Corals