MTRC private forum request

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link to join the club seems to have been last updated in 2018. Is this still how I join?

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve yet to hear anything after paying to join, the people I’ve tried sending messages too tell me they aren’t involved in the club anymore.
Who are you? I’m sorry but don’t know your screen name and if I understand correctly almost all members but maybe 2 dozen have received their cards. Everyone gets the card the following meetings. Message me directly and let’s figure it out

CosmicMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who are you? I’m sorry but don’t know your screen name and if I understand correctly almost all members but maybe 2 dozen have received their cards. Everyone gets the card the following meetings. Message me directly and let’s figure it out
Hi All, I joined a few months back in June. Just finished moving so was not in a hurry to see the forums. Access to forums still pending though.

- Michael

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I joined a few months back in June. Just finished moving so was not in a hurry to see the forums. Access to forums still pending though.

- Michael
I’m working with Revhtree to figure out what’s going on with the private forums, hopefully we will get it fixed ASAP @revhtree

Last edited:
Back