MT's Reef "Investments"

I picked this up the other day and ran it for an hour. Ozone is amazing! It's crystal clear and it's only 20%. I got $60 in this serup. People are nuts paying $1000+ for an ozone rig. This is all you need...
20240506_135153.jpg

20240506_135731.jpg
I’ve never seen that before, Still working good?
 
I’ve never seen that before, Still working good?
Yea it works excellent. I was going to drop $1k on the Geo kit. What a fool I would been! I've spoken to a guy with a similar setup and I have a reef octopus skimmer. I will have issues with the tube that feeds the recirc pump as its the only part not ozone rated. I plan to buy 20' of tube and replace it every few months as there is no 5/16ID ozone rated tube. Try it out. You don't have much to lose. 50 watt unit for roughly 100g displaced total. I have it to about 20% which is the lowest it can go. I cycle it twice a day for 2 hours. You can't smell anything and the water is crystal clear. The best part about it is that it has zero impact on my skimmer operation. If anything, it's stripping out more now, but the flow is stable as could be.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240513_231035_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_231035_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20240513_231118_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_231118_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 76
Yea it works excellent. I was going to drop $1k on the Geo kit. What a fool I would been! I've spoken to a guy with a similar setup and I have a reef octopus skimmer. I will have issues with the tube that feeds the recirc pump as its the only part not ozone rated. I plan to buy 20' of tube and replace it every few months as there is no 5/16ID ozone rated tube. Try it out. You don't have much to lose. 50 watt unit for roughly 100g displaced total. I have it to about 20% which is the lowest it can go. I cycle it twice a day for 2 hours. You can't smell anything and the water is crystal clear. The best part about it is that it has zero impact on my skimmer operation. If anything, it's stripping out more now, but the flow is stable as could be.
Yeah I will for sure get one at this point. How crazy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new