Mui_Gogeta Build thread.

Mui_Gogeta

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
26
Location
Quebec
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go. Started this tank June 10.

Display is 20g with a (23"3/4 x 15" 5/8) footprint.

Kessil A360X

Koralia WaveMaker
Water pump.

3 birds nest.
1 rainbow style.
1 pink Cadillac acro.
1 green torch.

2 clownfish. 1 oc, 1 black/white oc.

Cleaner shrimp
9 cerith snails
2 margarita snails

Sump is a 30g with baffles made by cutting glass and using silicone. Water volume is 15g inside.

Kessil H380

Chaeto.
Chaeto hamsterball.
Green killing machine uv connected to phosban reactor with carbon. I heard the pump rusts so I did this instead.

Tunzee return pump.
 
Lets see some pictures :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new