• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Multi head NYK Torchs $400 shipped

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Larry Bowens Jr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
300
Reaction score
112
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've got 2 multi head NYK Torchs (each frag has 2-4 heads) asking $400 a piece shipping included, located in Morris Plains NJ 07950

Screenshot_20220925-094131_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20220925-094138_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20220925-094145_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20220925-094152_Photos.jpg
 
Update: Larger frag still available, price dropped too $300 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new