Multiple blennies in QT together?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RazorD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RazorD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
300
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning a round of new additions and I’d like to put two Midas blennies together and maybe a bi-color in the QT. Their final destination tank is large enough where I think they’ll be fine, but wondering the risk I’m running having them share a smaller QT ( probably a 30g).
 
Is it possible to install some temporary dividers? Then you would not have to worry about it. Just one idea.
 
Is it possible to install some temporary dividers? Then you would not have to worry about it. Just one idea.

Possible. I have the divider already but wanted to include another fish or two in qt at the same time and would rather give them more swimming room if possible.
 
I would give them a lot of hiding places. PVC tubes work well for this. And then add them. If they get aggressive towards each other then you can always just install the divider.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new