Multiple Porcelain crab ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Patx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
980
Location
Montréal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we put "several" (2-3-4?) porcelain crabs in the same tank?

45g, 2x RFA. (I can put more...)

1000010358.jpg


Royal gramma
Diamond goby
H. leucoxanthus
Tail spoted blenny
2x fire fish
3x pajama cardinal
Cleaner shrimp


Thk!
 
You sure can.
Can we put "several" (2-3-4?) porcelain crabs in the same tank?

45g, 2x RFA. (I can put more...)

1000010358.jpg


Royal gramma
Diamond goby
H. leucoxanthus
Tail spoted blenny
2x fire fish
3x pajama cardinal
Cleaner shrimp


Thk!
 
Can we put "several" (2-3-4?) porcelain crabs in the same tank?

45g, 2x RFA. (I can put more...)

1000010358.jpg


Royal gramma
Diamond goby
H. leucoxanthus
Tail spoted blenny
2x fire fish
3x pajama cardinal
Cleaner shrimp


Thk!
Should be fine if you have the space. I have two in my 32, and they clearly aren't a mated pair.

They wave at each other aggressively and live in different nems.
 
Should be fine if you have the space. I have two in my 32, and they clearly aren't a mated pair.

They wave at each other aggressively and live in different nems.
At least they don't kill each other.
Going for 2 if i find some 😁

Do they ship well ?
 
I got TBS rock. And I can’t count them but in my 136 gal display I would guess I have about 15-20 porcelain crab. They seem to be just fine with each other.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new