Multiple Shrimp in One tank?

Reefer_2711

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Messages
54
Reaction score
4
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a pair of fire shrimp in a 60 gallon aquarium, is it still possible to put in other kinds of shrimp, perhaps either cleaner shrimp or sexy shrimp? Or would the fire shrimp become hostile them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new