Murder Cleaner Shrimp

Nigel35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Know I know this may sound ridiculous but my cleaner shrimp is willing to eat literally anything it can get it's hands on... wether that be my entire sand sifting crew or the nori of the clip. He eats like a pig... I bought a sand sifting starfish to sift around the sand and I am just worry like heck about the cleaner shrimp taking a shot at him. I know their should be no problems, even if the shrimp is under fed. Anybody have a problem with their shrimps eating sand sifting starfish?

Nigel

SeahawkMom

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral banded cleaner shrimp got my six line wrasse overnight. Back to the LFS with him. Got a peppermint cleaner instead.

BiggestE222

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Know I know this may sound ridiculous but my cleaner shrimp is willing to eat literally anything it can get it's hands on... wether that be my entire sand sifting crew or the nori of the clip. He eats like a pig... I bought a sand sifting starfish to sift around the sand and I am just worry like heck about the cleaner shrimp taking a shot at him. I know their should be no problems, even if the shrimp is under fed. Anybody have a problem with their shrimps eating sand sifting starfish?

Nigel
He must not be getting fed to attach cuc. Of course any scavenger will eat a dead cuc member.

OP
OP
Nigel35

Nigel35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a skunk cleaner Shrimp, it is fed quite, quite, quite well... reef roids, nori, pellet's etc.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back