Mushroom and anemone baskets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leadfooted
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
2,135
Reaction score
3,118
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve been hitting up the local dollar stores but still unable to find a basket I like. Anyone have suggestions where I can find some?
Also what type or rubble / rock do you suggest adding to the bottom of these bowls?
 
I use a plastic colander with styrofoam attached. You can buy a cheap plastic colander anywhere that sell kitchen supplies.
 
I use a plastic colander with styrofoam attached. You can buy a cheap plastic colander anywhere that sell kitchen supplies.
I’m hoping to keep some rainbow anemones on the bottom in baskets next to some shrooms. If it wants to stay up high I’ll go this route with the styrofoam, thanks
 
I’m hoping to keep some rainbow anemones on the bottom in baskets next to some shrooms. If it wants to stay up high I’ll go this route with the styrofoam, thanks

My nems prefer the top of tank but I guess it all depends on the lighting. How you gonna keep the nems from walking out if they r on the bottom?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new