Mushroom coral or Bubble Tip... or something else?

Atoll on me

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
69
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Below are a few pictures with red circles around the item in question. It sure looks like a bubble tip to me in the picture where its reaching up, but Im uncertain.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
 
Photos under white lights? I'm leaning towards a mushroom!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new