Mushroom growing insanely fast.

fl3xlinton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
424
Reaction score
248
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a mushroom bout a week and a half ago and it’s seems like he’s doubled in size but he’s a super weird shape now any ideas? First pic is when I first got him second is today.

4EC7A5D9-58FC-4D69-8375-21133EBD7E19.jpeg image.jpg
 
He’s splitting, soon you will have 2 mushrooms!

I have the same one, nice choice :)
0367E577-76F7-4ABD-A23D-32FCFE033A61.jpeg
I just think it’s crazy how fast this thing is growing. I mean things are lookin up in my tank lol rock nems bred and I found a baby rock nem the shrooms are growing fast like I said I’ve had it for under 2 weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new