Mushroom ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vlad12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vlad12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
32
Location
Romania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have this growing on my rock, now it spilled. I did not add any mushroom in the tank I think it's from the life rock, not sure if it's a mushroom.
1778081542456.png
 
Kinda looks like a rock flower nem but i could be wrong.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new