• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mushroom Pack

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

IGROZOAS

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
858
Reaction score
200
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a nice mushroom pack. Frankenstein on a (2.76 disc), Godzilla on a (2.76 disc) and Powerball Bounce about a larger than a quarter. 800 shipped. Located in NY.
Standard DOA Policy: DOA must be reported within 2 hours from first delivery attempt. Photo of DOA item inside closed shipping bag. Buyer is responsible for shipping replacement. Not responsible for carrier delay but will work with you.

IMG_0559.jpeg IMG_0560.jpeg IMG_0561.jpeg IMG_0563.jpeg
 
I’m pretty firm on it. Since shipping costs and these aren’t little mushrooms either. Frank alone is mother size and Godzilla. Powerball is a quarter size the others bigger than a half dollar
 
Frank Sold. Take the last two for $500 shipped
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0580.jpeg
    IMG_0580.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 75

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new