Mushroom prices

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering why all the bounces jawbreakers and other "named mushrooms" are being bought up so fast? Is it a tactic to keep the prices up?
Not at all. Like any coral there are much easier to get everyday pieces and there are highly sought after collector pieces. Some pieces are more readily available as others not so readily available or not available at all or very rarely. Demand and interest of collectors sets the market on the higher end pieces.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not at all. Like any coral there are much easier to get everyday pieces and there are highly sought after collector pieces. Some pieces are more readily available as others not so readily available or not available at all or very rarely. Demand and interest of collectors sets the market on the higher end pieces.
^^^^^^^ this right here

615Bororeefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought back in the day I’ll never buy a mushroom let alone a high end one but now that I have I can’t stop.. started with some jbs amd a magic carpet and golden gonzo can’t beat theses pros up here lrt merky and some others there the real mushroom hoarders I’m learning thou.. I’m start stealing some soon as make this house move

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought back in the day I’ll never buy a mushroom let alone a high end one but now that I have I can’t stop.. started with some jbs amd a magic carpet and golden gonzo can’t beat theses pros up here lrt merky and some others there the real mushroom hoarders I’m learning thou.. I’m start stealing some soon as make this house move
Its extremely hard to get some of the rare pieces. Literally within seconds of posting most are snatched up fast. Ive lost out on a ton. Makes getting one feel like you hit the lottery except your begging for them to just take your money haha fun times. It is addicting and yeah once you start its hard to stop. There are alot of sharks in the water here:) Happy hunting sir

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My post is more directed at the bounces and jawbreakers ppl are buying them in bulk and none seem to be on the market
You will very rarely see the higher sought after bounces and jb go in bulk theres just alot of reefers following and waiting for them to pop up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back