mushroom recovery time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cet98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cet98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
121
Location
Home by the Sea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a rock with some bleached mushroom corals on it. Does anyone know how long it would take for them to recover?
And is there anything specific I should do to help promote their recovery?

TIA

20260322_092330_E3E37337-0877-45CB-A66F-62FECC2125E9.png
 
I receieved some doughboys that did not ship well, some are still recovering after 2 months.... but they are improving.

Shade is your friend for the recovery process.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new