• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$20-$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Im interested in the hammers if you still are honoring the 25% discount. I will be around the PDX area on the 28th.
 
Ahh, I meant 25% off the original price, but I see how that’s confusing. Are you interested in one or both? I can do both for $45 or one for $25
 
Ahh, I meant 25% off the original price, but I see how that’s confusing. Are you interested in one or both? I can do both for $45 or one for $25
Just one is fine. I'll be around the area on the 29th (PDX)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new