music lovers thread! POST EM UP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtackett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
824
Location
Forest, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im a fan of music, not all music but im open to most. so here my idea for this thread.

Post songs for other music lovers to listen to. doesn't matter the genre. ill start.

Moonshine bandits: Get loose
Five finger death punch: wrong side of heaven
The lacs: country boys paradise


You can post 1 or 10 doesn't matter. give us an idea of the music you like and give us more music to look into!
 
These threads usually don't last long because people insist on posting videos with profanity or vulgar content. Family friendly rules apply to all parts of R2R.
 
These threads usually don't last long because people insist on posting videos with profanity or vulgar content. Family friendly rules apply to all parts of R2R.
yeah I probably should have insisted on them just posting the band name and song name, not videos.... are you able to edit my post or the title to say band and song names only?
 
My apologies to Dtackett and R2R I had no idea that song would be considered vulgar. Please don't let me ruin your fun. Sorry again everyone.
 
its all good. this seems like a pretty dead post anyways. tons of views, no real posts. guess people don't like to share music.
 
I do :) I love music and lyrics and visual effects... which is why I posted the video I thought it had cool effects. I was not thinking about family friendly.

I really like the song Wrong Side of Heaven. Have you heard the cover from Device - Close my eyes forever?
 
It's the lead singer from Disturbed and Halestorm doing a duet. It's really good :)
 
Some well known bands, but lesser known songs that are excellent...

Sixx AM - Girl with Golden Eyes
Pink Floyd - Childhood's End
Guns N' Roses - Catcher in the Rye

Or go with something like...
Buckethead - Whitewash
 
I've been watching a lot of covers and my favorite is Lzzy Hale. She usually does a song better than the original. Her latest is Girl Crush by Little Big Town. She nailed it. Of course I can't get through the day without a dose of Crüe or Dio.
 
I love Lzzy and Halestorm they are one of my favorite bands... I love her duet with Amy Lee Break In... I'm also a big fan of Shatter Me lately... to many great songs by her to list :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new