(must log in to R2R to view) FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL APRIL FOOLS DAY LIVESALE THREAD APRIL 1st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MicroPico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG
How's this for P.E. in the bag?!?!
Brandon, you and the lady absolutely killed it as always. I believe this is my 4th box from you guys and I swear it just gets better every time. Perfect packaging and big healthy frags as always. You're the Man!
It seems not to be bothered by the shipping. Looks so healthy and happy (and hungry). P.E. made me say "Awww".

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG
How's this for P.E. in the bag?!?!
Brandon, you and the lady absolutely killed it as always. I believe this is my 4th box from you guys and I swear it just gets better every time. Perfect packaging and big healthy frags as always. You're the Man!
Thanks brothaman!!! Now that's some PE LOL looks great man!!! Did I really add another crossword in there LOL LOL I'm going to start saving all the crosswords for your next box LOL Thanks for all your support dude!!! You da man!!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags in today as well. I was amazed at the packaging and the size of the frags, lastly I did not expect the 2 freebies. Awesome job and will definitely buy again from you. 100 thumbs up to fraghouse.
05b9cce32494cdf336ec316a8c9d3c8a.jpg
67192973708041fe858dae6ada1bf068.jpg
175a1b7271d7a9b1fa29f8bbdd348ee9.jpg
That's fantastic dude!!! Thanks again and I'm so glad the arrived alive and ready to thrive for you!!! Thousand thumbs up to you guys!!!! Thanks man

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so ready for your next sale , you've got a lifetime supporter here man !
Thanks brotha, I'm going ALL OUT next sale!!! I'm going to call it Fraghouse Corals Double Down live sale for September so be on the lookout. Thanks again for the support!!!

AXxiumRage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brothaman!!! Now that's some PE LOL looks great man!!! Did I really add another crossword in there LOL LOL I'm going to start saving all the crosswords for your next box LOL Thanks for all your support dude!!! You da man!!!
Haha, I was curious if you remembered or if it was just an awesome coincidence.

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
732c4052e340e07110ae8afea681807c.jpg

Another awesome box of corals from one of my favorite vendors. Great communication and packaging, I recommend fraghouse to all my stickhead friends!

And can't forget the freebies! Thanks Brandon and Whitney!

DT Prime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add me to the list of extremely impressed customers! My box arrived early today and was top quality all around. The packing job was perfect and all frags were clearly labelled. The frags themselves were all chunky and healthy, with 90% showing full PE out of the box which I haven't seen before, and zero hitchhikers or pests. And despite selling more than twice the $1 frags planned, Brandon still hooked up the 7 that went through for me, and though 3 of the 7 were actually oversold he replaced them with what are frankly nicer looking pieces. All this after muscling through what must have been an IT nightmare no less. After looking like a bust, turned out to be the best live sale I've participated in!

Overall 10/10, thanks again Brandon and bring on the next one! :)

image7.jpeg image8.jpeg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know why I ever hesitated. Box was still hot from the heat pack and the fire corals. Best part was the wife said I need a bigger tank. Best packaging I have ever seen and healthiest corals around. Made it to Wisconsin perfect. Will be a repeat buyer for sure. Great job fraghouse!

clamstamp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else think that the way the sale turned out was a way better method? Where all the corals are put onto the website at once and then everyone goes in and scrolls through all pages to make better decisions on what to buy. Apposed to small batches released at a time and everyone frantically competing to purchase first?...

botheboss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big thanks to fraghouse corals! Everything from there shipping, customer service, fire butt sticks to just being stand up guys. Thank you Brandon wear your top notch. Im sorry you had so technical difficulties but that's just a ripple in the waters ahead.
IMG_3241.JPG

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back