(must log in to R2R to view) FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL APRIL FOOLS DAY LIVESALE THREAD APRIL 1st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WINNERS FOR THE APRIL FOOLS DAY LIVE SALE RAFFLE
The winners will receive a coupon code valid when the NEW and IMPROVED SITE is launched in a few weeks

Top spender and winner of the WD went to Sterling Hill-Ridgeway

Second top spender and winner of OP went to Matt Boles

Third top spender and Most pieces won goes to Joshua Gluhm

$200 Fraghouse Gift Code for Check in Winner (THIS MAY CHANGE IF WINNER DIDNT BUY A CORAL) goes to -- @satteber --

$200 Fraghouse Gift Code for pre buying a shipping module goes to -----BO REVAK------

$250 Fraghouse Gift Code random sku pick goes to -----Anirban Kar------

$350 Fraghouse Gift Code random sku pick goes to -----Aaron Porterfield

Congratulations you guys!!!! Thanks for sticking it out with us this roller coaster of a sale LOL The September Double Down Live Sale is going to be one of the best sales you've EVER SEEN so be on the lookout!!! Thanks for all the positive feedback from this weeks shipments!!! You guys showed me MAD love and Im really excited to see what our future holds on this forum. I had a BLAST and wish we could do this every week LOL!!! You guys MADE this sale so really, THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
New $200 check in raffle winner is @Zach Ohlman Congrats brother

Wildcats1023

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome frags. Couldn't be happier.
a465f5c84d02384ae73ddc6a4afc84a1.jpg
c1dbb6a68fe5ad82cc1b1a342e12148e.jpg
f7df3eac83558f2f0dffdb75b99df665.jpg

My $1 WD in 3rd pic.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's AWESOME brother!!! After 2 boxes not making it today and spending the last two hours on the phone with FedEx, this makes me HAPPY to hear!!!! Your the man bro!!! Pill pusher... I have a reason behind every name I give LOL this one is kinda hard to explain LOL

I came back to reefing after 6-7 years . Have dealt with many vendors but none of the likes of you Brandon !! The packing and the health of the frags just blew me away . And the prices are literally throw away for all of them .
Can't explain how happy am I to have bought from you . Shows how true of a hobbyist you are first and then a vendor !
Someday you have pink panther and the collector edition of purple monster , write my name on it.:D

Regards,
Abhishek

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, I always wanted some RMF corals in my collection. They have some sticks which are real collectors edition. I never thought I would see flavor parade and psychoberry in the sale but when I saw them with that kind of price tag man it made my day. I will contact Brandon soon for more collectors edition stuffs including Orange passion and some few from others. I think now I know where to ask for great sticks. Thanks again man.:)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came back to reefing after 6-7 years . Have dealt with many vendors but none of the likes of you Brandon !! The packing and the health of the frags just blew me away . And the prices are literally throw away for all of them .
Can't explain how happy am I to have bought from you . Shows how true of a hobbyist you are first and then a vendor !
Someday you have pink panther and the collector edition of purple monster , write my name on it.:D

Regards,
Abhishek
Thank you Abhishek, much appreciated feedback!!! You guys are priority for me!!! In my eyes I failed on many levels this sale and that's not like me at all, I like to be the BEST at what I do and I feel like you guys didn't get my best!!! we tried hard but it could have gone SO much better!!! Of course the site issue was the main thing and a lot of duplicate orders, but there were a couple Corals that got mixed up in shipping I know for a fact, and I had another issue exposed last night on our site that erupted after the crashes that excluded us from seeing the shipping address, it was showing the billing address for the shipping also so there were 2 packs that didn't make it today which I'm highly disappointed about. In the hundreds of boxes shipped Iv never make a mistake like that! I'm going to REALLY step my game up for the next sale and use these mistakes to learn from and make this sale the BEST SPS sale on R2R!!! Mark my words guys Fraghouse will hold the BEST SPS future livesales on R2R!!! LOL and I already have the OG purple monster lined up... now time to grow the slow thing LOL pink panther I'll find and grow that slow sucker too lol I got ya brotha lol Thanks man!!!!

Last edited:

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Abhishek, much appreciated feedback!!! You guys are priority for me!!! In my eyes I failed on many levels this sale and that's not like me at all, I like to be the BEST at what I do and I feel like you guys didn't get my best!!! we tried hard but it could have gone SO much better!!! Of course the site issue was the main thing but there were a couple Corals that got mixed up in shipping I know for a fact, and I had another issue exposed last night on our site that erupted after the crashes that excluded us from seeing the shipping address, it was showing the billing address for the shipping also so there were 2 packs that didn't make it today which I'm highly disappointed about. In the hundreds of boxes shipped Iv never make a mistake like that! I'm going to REALLY step my game up for the next sale and use these mistakes to learn from and make this sale the BEST SPS sale on R2R!!! Mark my words guys Fraghouse will hold the BEST SPS future livesales on R2R!!! LOL and I already have the OG purple monster lined up... now time to grow the slow thing LOL pink panther I'll find and grow that slow sucker too lol I got ya brotha lol Thanks man!!!!

Failed LOL !!! If anyone claims this sale was a failure , he must be a rookie in reef keeping and hardly knows the pains of keeping sps especially acros . This was the greatest sale in my reef keeping experience till date .
On a side note , when you have the OG Purple Monster ready , pleasesend me a pm ... have been searching forever !!

Regards,
Abhishek

John Glenn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought this was one of the best sales I've been in. Most of my corals have beautiful color and are fat and healthy. But I am bumbed out cause my FHC hell on earth coral is browned out. That was the one I was stoked about getting. I hope the colors come back.

pa1ntbru5h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my winnings from the sale. Thanks again Brandon for a great sale! This was far from a fail. I'd say with all the hiccups you handled it extremely well. All frags made it in great condition with PE straight out of the bags. I even got a free stomatella!
Frags are nice and chunky =P
Cant wait for the next sale!

Lsoo0Db.jpg

ColoDan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine this morning, was a little hick-up in the shipping address, however, Whitney was on top of it and kept me updated the whole time. Great customer service. Then if the 35% off wasn't enough, they threw in 2 freebies. will definitely buy from them again.
20170407_123306.jpg

Dmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are in route!!!!!!! The longest week ever!!! Don't think I slept for 3 hours last night. We will see soon what the box holds.

FAILURE I THINK NOT!!!

The September sale will be epic and I think you have shown what kind of amazing corals yall are able to grow and color.

I will definitely participate again if I have any room left..... Time for a bigger tank!!!

Thanks for everything yall have done!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back