Musthroom ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeSchmo45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoeSchmo45

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
102
Location
Tri-Cities
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R!

I received a freebie mushroom with my first coral order. It's a beautiful green color with brighter colored spots on it. Can anyone tell what kind it is based on this overly blue picture?
IMG_8030.JPG


Thanks!
Joe
 
Probably a gold spot discosoma
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new