Mutiny Ozone Reactor v2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This could be the carbon insert not fully pushed into the carbon lid coupling allowing a small bypass. Try reseating this connection and let me know if it pushes the water through to the correct level. If not, a video of it in operation would be helpful. You can send to [email protected] for a little faster response time.

Thanks! I cleaned off a few pieces of carbon and reseated it. I also had to bump up the flow a drop but now the water level is running below the carbon. Excited to get this going!

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AVAST Marine

Holy Crap! The clarity came fast! Fish are swimming in air lol. How would you recommend running this? I’ve been running like 4-5 hours daily on level 5 last few days. It’s about a 220g system with heavy bioload + feeding. I put a new Milwaukee ORP controller on the tank but it’s reading kind of low. Showing 195-215. No idea if it’s accurate. Heard it takes weeks for a better reading?

IMG_5565.jpeg

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AVAST Marine

Holy Crap! The clarity came fast! Fish are swimming in air lol. How would you recommend running this? I’ve been running like 4-5 hours daily on level 5 last few days. It’s about a 220g system with heavy bioload + feeding. I put a new Milwaukee ORP controller on the tank but it’s reading kind of low. Showing 195-215. No idea if it’s accurate. Heard it takes weeks for a better reading?

IMG_5565.jpeg
Running the generator 15 minutes every hour regardless of the ORP reading is a great option that was recommended to us by Ozotech.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back