Hello R2R

IMG_8012.JPG

Kayotic5011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome,

You obviously have some knowledge on settings when it comes to pictures. I have a canon EOS 60D, with a 18-55mm lens at 67mm. Would you be willing to share some tips on getting an epic shot like the one you posted? I have been playing with my white balance but I know there is more I can be doing. What kind of light metering do you use? I'd love to pick your brain about it, if you are willing to allow it.

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome bud! Glad you could make it!

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome,

You obviously have some knowledge on settings when it comes to pictures. I have a canon EOS 60D, with a 18-55mm lens at 67mm. Would you be willing to share some tips on getting an epic shot like the one you posted? I have been playing with my white balance but I know there is more I can be doing. What kind of light metering do you use? I'd love to pick your brain about it, if you are willing to allow it.
Did you get an answer? It would be nice to know that the OP joined the community to help others as well as show off his skillz!

OP
OP
MVargasPhotography

MVargasPhotography

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get an answer? It would be nice to know that the OP joined the community to help others as well as show off his skillz!

I really have no experience with Canon but would assume the white balance is the same as Nikon. I don't overthink the light metering so I don't worry about it.
Sent you a pm

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back