Mxm battery backup

rick13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 mp10s that I just put on battery backup. I know on mobius you can set those on a certain percentage if power goes out to conserve battery. How would I be able to do the same thing on apex using Mxm module?

dangles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I believe I read somewhere that in the event of a power outage or MXM failure, the devices the MXM runs will default to how they were set up in Mobius. I could be mistaken though.

Rusty904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the power goes out the MXM and apex becomes useless and the MP10 will use your battery back up power to run it. You change the power setting in the mobius app, max of 50%. I think mine is set at 20%. So if my power goes out, it runs the constant profile at 20% until power comes back on. Cut the power to your device to test it and make sure the battery backup kicks on.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back