My 1 year old mostly sps reef tank ;)

Wow!! Your reef is amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
 
Very nice video of your tank,but 4 tangs in this tank??? Any problems with aggression?

thank you, no problem with aggression but its too much for me too. so i took orangesholder tang and imp. angel to an other tank. now its much better ;)
 
looks like you have a lot of dosing pumps going. I assume CA, ALK, and MG but what are the others? ATO?

thank you! i dose CA MG and KH and bacteria feeder (for decreasing nirate and phosphate) every day. other ones are trace elements and potassium. i dont understand what is ATO?
 
Very beautiful tank, love how clean and manecured it apears! Was that a puffer I saw in the video, I did not think these were reef safe?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new