My 10 gal

Akreefnewguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2023
Messages
128
Reaction score
184
Location
Fairbanks
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im exactly one month from the start of this tank. Planned on moving slow, got the bug and have now started to actually slow down. 2 clowns who paired immediately, a few hermits one cleaner skunk, emerald crab turbo and a few other snails. Anemone was my spontaneous purchase and yes instant regrets! To small of tank wrong anenome for clowns cycled but not mature tank, I mean how many mistakes can you make in one purchase I rounded to about 6 lol. But 2 weeks and he is doing good still. LOTS OF WATER CHANGES TO KEEP ANEMONE HAPPY. More to come.

20230215_175840.jpg 20230226_113249.jpg 20230227_133129.jpg 20230228_084515.jpg 20230227_194323.jpg 20230227_205625.jpg
 
So im exactly one month from the start of this tank. Planned on moving slow, got the bug and have now started to actually slow down. 2 clowns who paired immediately, a few hermits one cleaner skunk, emerald crab turbo and a few other snails. Anemone was my spontaneous purchase and yes instant regrets! To small of tank wrong anenome for clowns cycled but not mature tank, I mean how many mistakes can you make in one purchase I rounded to about 6 lol. But 2 weeks and he is doing good still. LOTS OF WATER CHANGES TO KEEP ANEMONE HAPPY. More to come.

20230215_175840.jpg 20230226_113249.jpg 20230227_133129.jpg 20230228_084515.jpg 20230227_194323.jpg 20230227_205625.jpg
Stand is my first build and a work in progress, but when I'm done will hold my 40 gallon breeder future purchase, and a 20 gallon sump below.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new