My 10 Gallon Nano Reef Build

ReefNerd76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2016
Messages
169
Reaction score
105
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my Start to finish video diary

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN6OI3hRpfCZSlx2YhY1CPJUfmUYNKVDJ

Here are some of my DIY projects with my 10 gallon nano reef

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN6OI3hRpfCZcYgyte2W0zWOhGF5163Lp

Please follow me as I dip my feet into Reef Keeping.
I have been addicted to Reefing for years but I've only had my tank up and running for 7 months now. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do.
Make sure to post some pics here too ;)
 
1480739119218.jpg


My Tank at night
 
Am I at the right place?
 
Following along now;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new