My 100 Gallon Piscine Community

ubiq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Five clowns: 2 black percula, 2 Clarkii, 1ocellaris. Five angles: 1 lemonpeel, 1 black stripe, 1 flame, 1 elibi, 1 coral beauty. A flame hawk, a melanurus wrasse, a royal gramma basslet, and a powder blue tang. Everyone is copacetic.

OP
OP
ubiq

ubiq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great that your clowns get along. The two murderous ones I have won't tolerate outsiders...
There was some initial aggression, but having three separate anemones has allowed them to claim their own space.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming Fish only tank lol, with all those Angels...
I have four in mine, including a juvenile Emperor angel, midnight and coral beauty dwarf angels. Mixed reef - corals are left alone for the most part.

OP
OP
ubiq

ubiq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four in mine, including a juvenile Emperor angel, midnight and coral beauty dwarf angels. Mixed reef - corals are left alone for the most part.
I envy you your emperor...beautiful fish. Adults would be way too large for my 100, though.

BigMikeFlipz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Five clowns: 2 black percula, 2 Clarkii, 1ocellaris. Five angles: 1 lemonpeel, 1 black stripe, 1 flame, 1 elibi, 1 coral beauty. A flame hawk, a melanurus wrasse, a royal gramma basslet, and a powder blue tang. Everyone is copacetic.
So do you have corals? And are they left alone by all those angels??

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That powder blue tang is going to be an interesting topic to watch… I wish you luck!
I’d love to see photos of each individual fish though, any plans on pairing the occelaris or leave it single? Also have you been bitten by any of the clowns, if so what was the worst one.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back