My 100g mixed reef tank

Abood

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
32
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8235.JPG
IMG_8243.JPG
IMG_8748.JPG
IMG_8749.JPG
 
Last edited:
What LED are you using, great colors and growth ?
 
Any other Additives or Amino Acids ?
 
Awesome tank! I like your coral placement, especially these two, really cool ying n yang effect.

What is your alk and photo period?

IMG_6129.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new