My 100g mixed reef tank

Awesome tank! I like your coral placement, especially these two, really cool ying n yang effect.

What is your alk and photo period?

IMG_6129.JPG
Thanks man , my alk 7.7-8 dkh , photo period 9 hours starting from 1 pm up to 10 pm , 2:30 pm the lights will reach to the max up to 8:30 pm then ramping down
 
Just a heads up, you’re the second result for images when you search “reef tank” on google.

The execs for the Silicon Valley behemoth seem to appreciate your tank.
 
The lights start at 1 pm reach to the max 2:30 pm up to 8:30 pm the ramping down to 10 pm
Would you share a screenshot of the profile please. I am running 3 hydra 32s over a frag 145.5 from waterbox and have been hunting a nice program to copy. The recommendations from waterbox are....... crap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new