My 10g

Angel at Reef Lab

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m Angel! Just wanted to share a quick prototype I put together last month. It’s a UNS shallow 10g that I customized to test out various materials/equipment and is part of planning for a larger system. It’s plumbed to a 75g sump for water volume and has a Kessil A360. I just added water and 30lbs of cured rock last week so it’s a baby. It’ll be home to tridacna’s!

Excuse the unorganized plumbing, this build is being moved in a few months.

6C979E8E-2B99-4976-B45C-BE467BA2E19C.jpeg


E28B09C2-8C23-45F7-A760-9A92C276B46E.jpeg
 
I really like the looks of what you have going on there. Be sure and keep us updated with plenty of pics. Happy reefing!!!
Thank you! I look forward to sharing this system's progression.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new