My 120 Gal Reef!!

20131205214323-534bc886-me.jpg


20131205214318-2ac6f540-me.jpg


20131205214301-f67c4e91-me.jpg


20131205214244-8d647168-me.jpg


20131205214236-eef2949e-me.jpg


20131205214229-a0e58cb6-me.jpg


20131205214225-fec6324d-me.jpg


20131205214222-9a11bc4e-me.jpg


20131205214214-f515cf15-me.jpg
 
Looks great!
 
have your rainbow acans kept their rainbow coloration? did you see any shift when you switched to leds?

looks great!
- ben
 
have your rainbow acans kept their rainbow coloration? did you see any shift when you switched to leds?

looks great!
- ben

when i switched to LEDS thats when i really saw the color. I mean these things are crazy esp when you are looking early morning or late night when its mostly blues. I still am not able to capture the amazing colors but i feel its only gotten better with LEDS!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new