My 125, post build

Casual_reefkeeping

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
335
Reaction score
315
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to finally start a thread as a long time lurker. Tank has been running almost 2 years. Bought the old tank used, built the stand, plumbed to a trigger systems ruby 36 sump, and as my needs have grown I've added equipment:
Neptune Apex eL, with EB832 and an EB8
Eshoppes skimmer
Sicce syncra 5.0 return pump
Aqua UV sterilizer
Red ogo fuge
Jaebo doser dosing franks Aquarium supplies calcium and alkalinity
Reef moonshiners for trace elements

DSC_5788-Pano_compress41.jpg
 
Last edited:
This thread is no good without pics-smiling of course. At two years it must look amazing
 
This thread is no good without pics-smiling of course. At two years it must look amazing
Yeah I didn't realize they failed to attach due to file size. I'm adding some now. I was using a pano I took with my Nikon, so it was 20mb.
 
Absolutely beautiful tank, glad you finally decided to join!
Thanks! I'll have to organize pictures and info and post more.
I've just got a little cyano resurgence. Trying to avoid chemiclean. Probably due to having a bare bottom. Lots of flow but I can definitely attest to the challenges with establishing the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new