My 13.5 Evo

thank you so much and welcome, how is your tank so far, any pictures?
Loving it so far. Got us a a pair of ocellaris clowns and at this point two zoas, a firecracker clove polyp and some GSP.

Ordered some more corals (some softies and our first LPS) but they've been delayed due to the hot weather here. My light is still in the Netherlands. Should get them all on Wednesday.

(Have older pics in my tank thread, but will update when the new gear arrives)
 
Tank looks great! Nice to see another 13.5 here, I'll be following along! I like your scape, looks pretty unique and I like how it fills the space.

Let me know if you need any advice!
 
Tank looks great! Nice to see another 13.5 here, I'll be following along! I like your scape, looks pretty unique and I like how it fills the space.

Let me know if you need any advice!
Assuming that you are talking to me, Thanks I am following your tank thread also, looking great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new