My 130 Gallon Mixed reef

Alexandru B

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
45
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me a while to get here but now I am here.
I started reefing in 2018 on 75 gallons fish tank and now I upgraded to 130. I've been running the 130 fish tank for about 2 years.
Equipment:
  • Reef Octopus Skimmer
  • Ehime water heter
  • Jebao return pump
  • Jebao SOW 20 Wavemaker
  • 3 VIperspectra Lights
  • Jebao Doser
  • Nothing Fancy ATO
Here is a video of what I have in my mixed reef. Not sure why the video came out this fogy. Maybe it was because the orange filter was dirty.

 
Tank looks great!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new