My 150 mixed reed build

Ivan Serrano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this tank up and running for about 10 months now, everything is going great so far. I’ve slowly been adding more and more equipment to it, trying to make it the best tank I’ve ever had.
E190C469-B621-426D-86C0-D4120798F2D5.jpeg

 
Awesome! What kind of wrasse is that? And I didn’t think Foxface were reef safe...am I wrong?
I have a yellow wrasse, melanurus wrasse and a leopard wrasse. My understanding on foxfaces is that they are reef safe, sometimes they can pick at coral but very rarely, although you do have to be careful around since they have spines with toxins.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new