my 180 bowfront and I

  • Thread starter Thread starter tlove
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tlove

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0296[1].jpg
Just taking a minute to intro myself and say hi, I been in the hobby a few years but recently around may) had to start over. i added a lot of rock after my tank had been up and running so my landscape changed
 
Great looking tank!! Welcome!
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new