My 180 in wall build

Here is a little update on my build. Shortly after getting everything decently stable I noticed I had some horrible hitchhikers.. AEFW. I tried using flatworm exit and got the majority of them but couldn't totally eliminate them unfortunately. I decided to tear down, dip all rock in coral rx, rinse sand, and rebuild the aquascape. I now have the system up and running again worm free:) it definitely set me back on my schedule a bit of having a nice mature tank but that's ok. I've been doing some woodworking around the cabinetry to cover up my sump, refugium, and calcium rx.

image.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new