my 180g so far :)

mainereefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
173
Location
maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been getting this tank set up since last november. I upgraded from a 120

the 10k mh in the middle looks goofy so I will need to get a 20k to even out the light untill I get the 3rd led built

I still need to move some corals to the rockwork but I finaly have almost everything moved over to this tank


IMG_5039.jpg


IMG_5043.jpg


right end
IMG_5076.jpg


IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg


left end
IMG_5072.jpg


frag rack
IMG_5048.jpg


it dosnt have a spike I think the clown did a flip at just the right time
IMG_5067.jpg


orange-pink shrooms
IMG_5053.jpg


IMG_5057.jpg


superman shrooms
IMG_5079.jpg
 
Looks like a great start. I would glue every coral to the rock and keep the sand bed nice and clean.
 
the only corals that aren't adjusting well are the branching lobo and the blueberry favia also some of the gold tips on my cloves turned white
 
well I have added a few new fish flasher wrasse,red spot lizard blenny, bellus angel

here are a couple pics

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5706.jpg
 
Looks great! Love the new fish!!
 
Looks great and nice fish additions!
 
thanks everyone

I gota stop doing this but I got another fish nothing special but he already has tons of personality

red spotted lizard blenny
IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg



what can I say I was in the picture taking mood

maxima
IMG_5716.jpg


IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg

IMG_5717.jpg
 
well it took me about a year but I finally picked up a frag the other day [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

psammocora
[/FONT]
IMG_6381.jpg
 
most of my flow is in and behind the rocks with a mild random flow in the water column

the duncan polyps expand to around 3"-4" long and 2"+ wide
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new