My 180G

Cullyisgully

Monti Don......
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
463
Reaction score
41
Location
Queens NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello this is my first ever build thread. I'm not new to the hobby been in the game for over 15 years. But I just moved to South Carolina from New York. And I just picked up a used 180G. This will be a step by step very slow build. I have my 75G already set up and will be taking most of the stuff from my old tank to my new tank with some new toys to go with the bigger set up. Let me know what you guys think and if you see anything that might need a lil more TLC or something I'm missing just let me know. Thanks for checking out my thread ✌
 
Sounds good. I have a 180 and enjoy it very much. Take your time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new